I haven’t been able to catch a literal break in time this week. I, again, apologize for not being able to get a post out yesterday!
Yesterday started like any other, but quickly became one of the busiest days I have had in a long time. At work Around 9am I started deploying the 3 big ass printers for our 3 shipping locations. They had to be done in a live environment in order to avoid addressing conflicts, which can get a little hairy. I ran in to a snag after the first one and had to figure out why it was doing what it was doing. After picking the brains of my two co-workers I was able to find that the post number had to be changed in order for the printer to work. The old port number only worked for printers from 2009 or older. The new one was for everything newer. So that took about my whole day.
I left work early at 3pm. I had to pick Everett up from his baby sitter, and get him over to his Ear/Nose/Throat doctor. He was checked to see that his tubes were still in; they are. He was then tested again for his hearing, where they stick up in a room and play white noise sounds. He is gauged on how well he reacts, if at all, to those sounds. Before getting his tubes he was only reacting to sounds 45 decibels and up. After getting tubes he is where he should be, right around 20-25 decibels and up. So all good news there! 😀
We headed home and met my wife. She took Everett and played with him outside while I got ready to power wash the garage. I set it all up and found that I really didn’t have enough power to get any of the crap off the siding… Our hose was old and had some small holes, so we took off and bought a new one and a new decorative holder for it at Lowes. Once home, I hooked it all back up, with no real change in the washer. I also noticed that the spigot was leaking too, so I tore it apart, and noticed that it was one of those frost guard ones that goes the whole way though your foundation into your house. This is so that in the winter months there is no water in the line outside at risk of freezing and breaking your pipe. I hopped back in the car and was hoping to just find a simple solution to fix the part that was leaking. No such luck. I returned home to pull the whole damn assembly out of the concrete block and take it back to Lowes for a third time, and get a replacement. I had to widen the hole in the block before it would fit. I also had to re-apply that plumbing tape to the threads two times because the first time it was dripping. Once it was water tight, I applied a Gorilla Glue caulking on the outside and inside to keep the bugs and what not out. Being about 9pm at this point I didn’t have a chance to test the pressure washer again haha. It is crappy out today so I may not be able to test it for a week, but at least I know that all the connections are now good for future needs.
Work today is just as busy, hence why I’m trying to get this post out a bit early. I know I’ll be really busty soon haha.
So that is all for me today! I hope you have enjoyed the post and your stay, and with any luck I’ll see you again tomorrow! 😀 😀